Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Don't Dance on the Paisley Print Please

Here's a comission I popped out a while ago for someone, they wanted it for their sisters birthday. A TRT original is a great gift for a birthday. Or Christmas. Or Hunnica. Or a wedding present. Or a barmitzvah. Or a batmitzvah. Or an anniversairy. Or Valentines Day. Or whenever I'm low on cash from buying too many sweets and comics and need the money



I tried to bring together a lot of my usual elements, in a way that was more gentle than chaotic. By the way, I don't paint a new picture every day here, I'm working through a backlog of stuff here, lol, I paint quick, but not that quick, plus I have 2 jobs, and (nearly) a social life and an unhealthy addiction to my playstation (she'll never leave me)

No comments:

Post a Comment