Search This Blog

Monday 12 September 2011

Hot Chips

Ok, so it's been a while since I updated this, largely due to it being the summer and me running around like a gleeful toddler, barefoot. But now its September and I have had to put socks and shoes back on and come inside out of the rain. And I've been neglecting this ol' blog a bit of late too, but don't worry robot fans, there has been plenty going on in terms of paintings, I shall endevour to bring y'all up to speed.

This one right here was on I gave a wee hint at a while ago, it took a lot longer than I expected though. It was done to cheer up a good friend, and I tried to inflect some kind of mixture between 1950's cartoons and French noveau art. The words, as per usual, aren't mine and come from 'Alley Cats' off of the album 'One Life Stand' by HotChip, which is a great album that I shouldn't sing along too cos my voice doesn't go that high

No comments:

Post a Comment