Search This Blog

Saturday 24 December 2011

Like Clockwork

Well robot fans, it's Christmas eve, and I seem to have slipped a disc or something and am currently lying flat on the floor.
This year has seen some big changes and something of a coming of age for the robot takeover, and a rejuvenation of this blog, moving beyond purely robots and into photography too. 

I just wanna say a big thank you for every view, every positive comment and every Facebook like, it's what keeps this hobby going. Art's not about making money, it's about making your mark. If I wanted to make money I'd be doing observational landscapes or pretentious portraits. But I'm not, I'm painting robots, and trying to share with you what I see in my minds eye.
I leave you with this pic I took last night, Merry Christmas and goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment