Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Well Dressed Robot About Town

Well, for the first time ever, blogheads, this blog is nearly up to speed with my pantings. Aww, no, don't cry, there there Takeover fan(s?), there's a few biggies I've yet to blog and definitely a few that have been skipped along the way and a good few watercolour sketches that have yet to be seen, and I'm still painting new ones as we speak (I know, I know, we don't speak, I just type.)

Anywho, this is a robot I did a few months ago now as a comission to someone who's always given me good business. She only specified that a Union Jack had to be on it, so instead of going down the Loyalist mural route, I tried to give it a Swinging-Sixties-London-Kinda-Vibe, and paint a gentleman robot (N.B, NOT an Orangeman.)
I pondered how to do this for a while, then I decided I would do the background in the same style as I did one before, with triangles of different colours, but I tried to make the flag look as if it was waving.

No comments:

Post a Comment